Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun New Toy

This weekend, I finally broke down and bought a Garmin Forerunner 305. I used it for the first time this morning. It's pretty cool. I can see myself spending way too much time messing with it. I've read complaints about the heart monitor, but aside from having to get used to a strap around my chest, I thought it was pretty simple.

Today I brought my run down to 4 miles. In doing so, I also modified my track, which was nice. Even though I'm running on almost all of the same streets I had been running on before, I have changed the direction of my run on almost all of them. As simple as it sounds, it's nice to see them from a different direction after over 4 months of the same track over and over.

4-20-09
Distance: 3.86 miles
Time: 32:14
Avg. Mile Pace: 8:20

No comments:

Post a Comment