Friday, August 21, 2009

Sitting on the Sidelines

Well, I'm a week and a half away from my follow-up doctor's appointment. I am already gaining a little weight, and I'm feeling antsy. I dug my wife's bike out of the shed yesterday (actually, a men's mountain bike), and I will reassemble it and hopefully start riding it this weekend. And this coming Wednesday, I plan to attend a cardio technical boxing class with a buddy of mine--supposed to be quite a workout. I really am trying to do my best to stay active during this 2 1/2 week hiatus. I would love to sneak out tomorrow morning for the group's first run down at the River Walk, but my doctor-ordered stretches are making it clear to me that my abductor is still not completely healed up, and I really don't want to make it worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment